- A type of board made from plaster, wood pulp, or other material, used especially to form the interior walls of houses.More example sentences
- In a traditional barn, you won't find finishes like drywall or gypsum board.
- Good advice, but how do you go about finding those often elusive studs in a wall that's covered with drywall or plaster?
- Since you mentioned that your walls are plaster as opposed to drywall, this makes things a little easier.
More definitions of drywallDefinition of drywall in:
- The British & World English dictionary