- An acetate recording disk, typically one featuring a dub version of a reggae song that is not yet on general release: the hottest tunes could be heard on dubplates prior to their official releaseMore example sentences
- The skin could have an oily substance like tallow (animal fat), egg yolk or dubbin, which is a mixture of fish oil and tallow.
- Treat your boots with leather oil or dubbin if you want to keep them supple.
- The animal fat was used both for cooking and to make tallow for lamps and dubbin.
More definitions of dubplateDefinition of dubplate in:
- The British & World English dictionary