- Mashed potatoes mixed with egg yolk, formed into small shapes and baked.More example sentences
- The plate is pretty and precise, arrayed with tiny green beans, carrot and piped-on duchesse potatoes.
- So I had my free lunch (grilled chicken, duchesse potatoes, spinach, artichokes and baby corn, followed by a chocolatey confection with a delicious orange sauce) and then headed back into the office.
- Teenagers, adults, and seniors can enjoy these potato dishes as well as hash browns, potato pancakes, potatoes au gratin, duchesse potatoes, and more sophisticated dishes, such as potato souffles.
More definitions of duchesse potatoesDefinition of duchesse potatoes in:
- The British & World English dictionary