- Strong, cloth-backed, waterproof adhesive tape.More example sentences
- It turned out that he did know how to fix a broken pipe: use waterproof duct tape.
- If you're using frames made of wood, you can try taping the nylon with duct tape, or nailing it on.
- Then on top of that, I laid a fresh bandage pad on it, and taped that down with duct tape as well.
1970s: originally used for repairing leaks in ducted ventilation and heating systems.
More definitions of duct tapeDefinition of duct tape in:
- The British & World English dictionary