- Used to comment on an action perceived as foolish or stupid, or a statement perceived as obvious: I left the keys in the ignition—duh! Leopold correctly informs him that the opera is in Italian (duh!)More example sentences
- Well, ask a stupid question and you're likely to get a stupid answer, like duh!
- He looked at me as if I was crazy in the head or something and replied, ‘Well, duh!’
- They all answer no, duh - and Tina asks again on the other side of the break.
More definitions of duhDefinition of duh in:
- The British & World English dictionary