- A sweet food or drink, especially a candy or jam.[Spanish]More example sentences
- He walked over to the Cuauhtemoc subway station, climbed stairs past old men and women selling nuts and dulces, and took the train over to the Padre Mier stop.
- Sweets are quite popular in Guatemala and there is a wide variety of desserts and sweet breads like pan dulce, a sweet corn bread.
- After a breakfast of pan dulce (sweet bread), fried bananas, and fresh orange juice, the pickup truck was loaded with medical supplies and we left for another village.
adjectiveBack to top
- Sweet or mild.[from Latin dulcis]More example sentences
- Although her signature dulce voice was revered by all parang aficionados, she never won the prestigious title.
More definitions of dulceDefinition of dulce in:
- The British & World English dictionary