- A dark red edible seaweed with flattened branching fronds.
More example sentences
- Rhodymenia palmata, division Rhodophyta
- Good sources include sea fish, sea vegetables (kelp, dulse, hijiki, nori and kombu) and iodized salt.
- This includes various seaweeds such as kelp or dulse, certain mineral salts such as sodium sulfate (Glauber's salts) and certain plants.
- Kelp, dulse and sodium alginate are excellent as toxic-chelators to eliminate them from the body.
early 17th century: from Irish and Scottish Gaelic duileasg.
More definitions of dulseDefinition of dulse in:
- The British & World English dictionary