Definition of dulse in English:
A dark red edible seaweed with flattened branching fronds.
- Rhodymenia palmata, division Rhodophyta
- Good sources include sea fish, sea vegetables (kelp, dulse, hijiki, nori and kombu) and iodized salt.
- This includes various seaweeds such as kelp or dulse, certain mineral salts such as sodium sulfate (Glauber's salts) and certain plants.
- Kelp, dulse and sodium alginate are excellent as toxic-chelators to eliminate them from the body.
Early 17th century: from Irish and Scottish Gaelic duileasg.
Words that rhyme with dulseconvulse, pulse
Definition of dulse in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.