- Cooked with steam: dum alooMore example sentences
- Sample sheek kabab, sink your teeth into tandoori chicken or relish dum ka murgh.
- It is particularly used to flavour dishes cooked by the dum method, i.e. baked in a sealed pot.
- From the much popular dum aloo to rajmah, the ones to look out for are nadir yakkhn or lotus stems in yogurt gravy, tsok vangun which is deep-friend brinjal in tamarind flavoured gravy and haakh, a typical Kashmiri saag made in mustard oil.
from Hindi dam.
More definitions of dumDefinition of dum in:
- The British & World English dictionary