noun (plural dumbos)• informal
- A stupid person.More example sentences
- After lengthy consideration I decided that the intellectual standard was a bit too high already for some of you dumbos out there, so instead I am starting a review column.
- Identify all the dumbos out there - in politics, in government, wherever they may find themselves - and invariably they are not readers.
- And all us poor dumbos at home in our lounge-rooms lose.
More definitions of dumboDefinition of dumbo in:
- The British & World English dictionary