- A basic cell phone that lacks the advanced functionality characteristic of a smartphone: there are still six dumbphones out there for every smartphoneMore example sentences
- More and more of us are ditching our dumbphones and adopting smartphones the world over.
- It suffers from occasional dropped calls and lower reception than other smartphones and most dumbphones.
- Back when we all first starting texting on our dumbphones, the sort of shorthand style that developed was perfectly reasonable.
More definitions of dumbphoneDefinition of dumbphone in:
- The British & World English dictionary