A stupid person.
More example sentences
- Just where do all the dedicated dorks, delightful dingbats, and dialectical dunderheads, plus a lively assortment of daffy ding-a-lings call home-sweet home?
- Today's dunderheads could be tomorrow's geniuses.
- This School Board sounds like a bunch of dunderheads.
early 17th century: compare with obsolete Scots dunder, dunner 'resounding noise'; related to din.
- More example sentences
- Their dunderheaded stupidity itself isn't enough to protect them, because they know when people like them and when they don't.
- Or is it another stupid, idiotic, no-brained, dunderheaded word game?
- Now this, this was just a dunderheaded blunder.
Definition of dunderhead in:
- The British & World English dictionary