- 1A halftone illustration made from a single original with two different colors at different screen angles.More example sentences
- This magnificent book - large-format, 340 pages, beautifully printed, with more than 200 full-page duotones of photographs taken over her entire career - is almost, almost, worth it for the words.
- My background had not prepared me very well for the juggler's trick the magazine presented, let alone the mysteries of production-pasteup, duotones, negatives, plate burning, color separations, and so much more.
- At 13 1/2 by 9 inches, this 185-page, clothbound publication is a large, vertically oriented book of 115 duotones surveying his production since 1984.
- 1.1The technique or process of making duotone illustrations: the best images that duotone can produceMore example sentences
- Heavily illustrated in color and duotone, the 256-page hardback book features his monumental and studio sculpture, plaster and clay maquettes, as well as drawings.
More definitions of duotoneDefinition of duotone in:
- The British & World English dictionary