- Something on, in, or under which dust readily gathers.More example sentences
- ‘It's a dust trap,’ he sighs, as he dismantles a ferocious-looking German suit of armour for cleaning.
- It just sounds like that, this house is a dust trap and coming home to a filthy kitchen and an apparently broken boiler was not fun.
- All those buttons, screens and winking lights just say ‘dust trap’ to us these days, and as a result devices that fold, buzz, and gently glow no longer hold the attraction they once did.
More definitions of dust trapDefinition of dust trap in:
- The British & World English dictionary