- A garbage can.More example sentences
- Among the accessories were cookware and crockery, trolleys and storage racks, dustbins and garbage disposers, carpets and cleaning supplies, kitchen hardware and ventilators.
- The anti-littering law can be implemented only after a sustained campaign to provide enough dustbins or garbage disposal means conveniently to all citizens with easy access.
- We need public awareness programmes for the public to put the garbage only in dustbins, which should be removed everyday before it decays and spreads disease.
More definitions of dustbinDefinition of dustbin in:
- The British & World English dictionary