- 1A blank DVD that can be recorded, erased, and rerecorded with data many times and read using the DVD-RW format.More example sentences
- It also writes DVD + RW discs at 8x and DVDR at 16x and DVD-RW at 6x.
- If you ever plan to erase or record over the contents of a DVD, then you will need to purchase a DVD-RW.
- The rate payable on DVD recordable discs, DVD-R, DVD-RW and DVD-RAM, has also been cut, from 7.5 cents to 6.5 cents.
- 1.1A format for rewritable DVDs used by some companies.More example sentences
- The new plus-minus drives traverse the record-and-play formats of both DVD-RW and DVD + RW.
- Rewritable DVD offers three format choices: DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, and DVD + RW.
- One reason is, although incompatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD-Video players, for data use, DVD-RAM still leads DVD-RW and DVD + RW as the safest, most reliable rewritable storage solution.
- 1.2A disc drive that can read and record DVDs.More example sentences
- It supports a large variety of backup medias including Hard drives, Removable disks, USB drives, CDR, CDRW, DVD-R, DVD-RW and more.
- Their DVD-RW, which they plan to release in 2001, is a consumer product that's targeted as a VCR-replacement, and a companion product to those new HDD-based video recorders.
- Firewire and Wireless Lan are built in, as are a 40GB hard drive, Wireless Lan, Bluetooth and DVD-RW.
abbreviation of DVD rewritable.
More definitions of DVD+RWDefinition of DVD-RW in:
- The British & World English dictionary