- The practice of pricing items at a level determined by a particular customer’s perceived ability to pay.More example sentences
- They do customer segment dynamic pricing to increase customer loyalty.
- If you combine an environment of dynamic pricing with global price transparency, that's going to force an awful lot of change in cost structures and distribution systems.
- PC vendors are planning to introduce dynamic pricing to shift inventory online.
More definitions of dynamic pricingDefinition of dynamic pricing in:
- The British & World English dictionary