- A quantity measuring the force needed to overcome internal friction in a fluid.More example sentences
- It is often more convenient to measure a quantity known as the kinematic viscosity, which is the dynamic viscosity divided by the fluid density and is measured in centiStokes (cSt).
- First, individual particles settle through fluid to reach a terminal velocity that is a function of particle size, density contrast and fluid dynamic viscosity.
- Hydraulic conductivity is defined as the product of the intrinsic permeability and the specific weight of water, divided by the dynamic viscosity.
More definitions of dynamic viscosityDefinition of dynamic viscosity in:
- The British & World English dictionary