Definition of e-banking in English:
A method of banking in which the customer conducts transactions electronically via the Internet: it’s hard to beat e-banking for the 24-hour convenience it offers Internet-literate customers
More example sentences
- His company had introduced e-banking, e-governments and e-campus in Zambia to assist the country in embracing and advancing in e-solutions.
- While the error is not the bank's fault, it is nevertheless reflective of the need to rethink the virtues of flashy, corporate banks that promise facilities like ATM, e-banking, and other electronic, click-of-the-mouse transactions.
- It will provide these companies with the means to offer complete e-banking and take full advantage of the Internet.
- Example sentences
- The American multinational, however, isn't opening a separate e-bank.
- Releasing its Q1 2001 figures this morning the e-bank reported that operating income was up 14 per cent to 36.5 million compared with Q4 2000.
- When it announced its full year results in February the e-bank said it was "bang on track" to break even in Q4.
Definition of e-banking in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.