Definition of e-book in English:
1An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
- The file may be read on a personal computer, a personal digital assistant, or on an electronic device designed specifically for reading e-books.
- Books in digital format, also known as e-books, can be read on devices lacking the power and screen space to afford a regular Web browser.
- Almost everything is available on the web… products, services, e-books, software, audios, videos, membership sites, or newsletters.
1.1A dedicated device for reading electronic versions of printed books.
- This kind of e-book may be portable, but you still can't take it into the bath with you.
- And maybe then, and only then, will we design e-books that offer something better than paper.
- Like the e-books, the audio books come with some material of questionable value, which will not be mentioned.