- A digital edition of a printed book, newspaper, or journal, which can be read on a computer or mobile device: a free e-edition is also available via the websiteMore example sentences
- An e-edition (by paid subscription) is also available online.
- Subscribers will also be given access to the e-edition.
- "The e-edition is brimming with the energy and creativity that will extend the reach of our journalism to new and wider audiences."
More definitions of e-editionDefinition of e-edition in:
- The British & World English dictionary