- Short for electronic signature: the notification bears the e-signature of the directorMore example sentences
- Notaries are adopting a digital system that should lead to broader use of e-signatures.
- It clearly and easily manages different operations such as authentications, certifications, e-signatures, and other functions able to guarantee net and local security.
- "The advanced e-signature will use an asymmetric crypt system, which offers the highest degree of protection worldwide," Ivanova said.
More definitions of e-signatureDefinition of e-signature in:
- The British & World English dictionary