(also ear coning)
- A form of alternative therapy in which the tapered end of an ear candle is placed in a person’s ear while the other end of the candle is lit, in the belief that earwax and other impurities are drawn out of the ear canal by a partial vacuum created by the candle flame: the Spa menu includes colonics, ear candling, and body brushing performed with an oak-leaf broomMore example sentences
- Learn to remove ear toxins holistically with this ear-candling book and video.
- Graham, a certified reflexologist came and spoke about ear-candling. Two staff were used to demonstrate and many residents were curious and came to watch.
- Perhaps my problems will respond t Tanya's skill in ‘Hopi ear-candling.’
More definitions of ear candlingDefinition of ear candling in:
- The British & World English dictionary