Definition of earhole in English:
1The external opening of the ear: seals can close their earholes under water
More example sentences
- The ‘hear no evil’ monkey tells us that the liar will somehow protect their ears, by covering them with the hand or directly blocking the earhole with their finger.
- ‘Not good’ observed Jinn as he plugged up his earholes with his fingers.
1.1 informal A person’s ear.
- I was being flippant and there was a teacher who I liked a lot and he clumped me round the earhole.
- I have followed drivers with a phone clamped to their earhole.
- With a grin that extends from earhole to earhole, he passes a going back to the bench and gives her a ‘How ya doin’.
Definition of earhole in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan