Definition of earhole in English:
1The external opening of the ear: seals can close their earholes under water
More example sentences
- The ‘hear no evil’ monkey tells us that the liar will somehow protect their ears, by covering them with the hand or directly blocking the earhole with their finger.
- ‘Not good’ observed Jinn as he plugged up his earholes with his fingers.
1.1 informal A person’s ear.
- I was being flippant and there was a teacher who I liked a lot and he clumped me round the earhole.
- I have followed drivers with a phone clamped to their earhole.
- With a grin that extends from earhole to earhole, he passes a going back to the bench and gives her a ‘How ya doin’.
Words that rhyme with earholewaterhole • wormhole
Definition of earhole in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.