- A radio station located on the earth and used for relaying signals from satellites.More example sentences
- Although this proved to be a challenge, we eventually were able to get a very small aperture terminal, which is a small earth station for satellite transmission.
- The two said that Telecel Zambia has since 1998 been pressing for authority to install its own earth station to enhance the delivery system via satellite.
- A standard international earth station and an international switching centre make for clear connections and direct dialling facilities to more than 228 countries.
More definitions of earth stationDefinition of earth station in:
- The British & World English dictionary