- A large, comfortable chair, typically an armchair.More example sentences
- Desks will be replaced with enough sofas and comfortable easy chairs and rocking chairs around the room to accommodate everyone.
- There is a small kitchen in one corner, and next to it a lounge sort of area with comfortable leather couches and easy chairs, and some artistically modern coffee tables and lamps.
- Lounge on inviting velvet banquettes, leather easy chairs or oversized ottomans and sip their divine cocktails.
More definitions of easy chairDefinition of easy chair in:
- The British & World English dictionary