- Popular music that is tuneful and undemanding.More example sentences
- Within the last ten years or so, piped-in music has changed from consisting mainly of easy-listening covers of Beatles tunes to consisting mainly of obscure and bad pop music.
- Obviously, it tries to emulate cheesy easy-listening music of the 70s.
- Armed with an acoustic guitar, she flirts, funks and folks her way through 10 easy-listening pop ditties.
More definitions of easy listeningDefinition of easy listening in:
- The British & World English dictionary