- Any of a range of psychological disorders characterized by abnormal or disturbed eating habits (such as anorexia nervosa).More example sentences
- Episodes of binge eating also occur in the eating disorder bulimia nervosa.
- As well as anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa society has produced a wide range of unrecognisable eating disorders.
- She is like a growing number of young girls afflicted with such eating disorders as anorexia nervosa and bulimia.
More definitions of eating disorderDefinition of eating disorder in:
- The British & World English dictionary