- An increase in the amount of goods and services produced per head of the population over a period of time: he believes that creativity holds the key to economic growthMore example sentences
- Today, that same country has enjoyed three decades of the most unparalleled economic growth.
- A huge literature has sprung up arguing that economic growth has to be checked in some way.
- Behind the promotion of enterprise culture lies a mystical idea of productivity and economic growth.
More definitions of economic growthDefinition of economic growth in:
- The British & World English dictionary