- A pregnancy in which the fetus develops outside the uterus, typically in a Fallopian tube.More example sentences
- However, they are not very effective at preventing ectopic pregnancies which develop outside the uterine cavity.
- Anyone who can get pregnant can have an ectopic pregnancy.
- This is because overall the risk of pregnancy in these situations is low, but if pregnancy does occur an ectopic pregnancy is more likely.
More definitions of ectopic pregnancyDefinition of ectopic pregnancy in:
- The British & World English dictionary