- An electrical connector with a row of contacts, fitted to the edge of a printed circuit board to facilitate connection to external circuits.More example sentences
- There is a fix for hardware-hitting applications that involves the use of a PCI card with a ribbon cable connecting it to the edge connector on an A1200.
- The board takes the signals from the pins of the CPU and carries them (via some support circuitry) to the gold edge connector, and hence to your motherboard.
- The edge connector is keyed, so you can't install it the wrong way.
More definitions of edge connectorDefinition of edge connector in:
- The British & World English dictionary