- A room containing equipment for electronically editing video-recorded material.More example sentences
- For all that, the edit suite is the usual tiny room full of television screens, where every day hour upon hour of raw footage is reduced to a 30-minute package.
- Each student will produce a short, simple video, shot on Hi 8 tape and edited to the SVHS format in the off-line edit suite.
- Six months on, Frears is in a Soho edit suite, finishing his film - to be released on November 25.
More definitions of edit suiteDefinition of edit suite in:
- The British & World English dictionary