- (Of a newspaper, editor, or broadcasting organization) make comments or express opinions rather than just report the news.More example sentences
- The data indicate that only 12 of Ohio's estimated 300 weekly and alternative newspapers editorialized on the judicial race.
- The statement was ‘of enormous significance,’ the Guardian newspaper editorialised.
- Well, if it's any consolation for Governor Davis, a number of major California newspapers have editorialized against the recall.
More definitions of editorializeDefinition of editorialize in:
- The British & World English dictionary