Able to be educated: we must have teachers who believe that every child is educable
More example sentences
- We won't save him much by educating him; I don't think he's educable.
- To say that education is impossible in a particular instance is to say that the creature is not educable, is incapable of growth.
- The real problem, which cannot be solved by education, is what to do with those citizens who are not educable.
- Example sentences
- However, the eligibility for special education placement is based on the 'educability' of children as assessed by a team of professionals.
- Nearly all of the experiments described in earlier chapters have revealed facts concerning the educability of the dancer.
Definition of educable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.