Definition of educational in English:
1Of or relating to the provision of education: children with special educational needs
More example sentences
- Its report is part of a wider review of special educational needs provision in the district.
- What, then, is the educational ethos in these schools, and what do they teach?
- Speaking English as a second language has no real impact on educational achievement.
1.1Intended or serving to educate or enlighten.
- He is also visiting schools to give informal educational talks about his experiences.
- The book is an educational experience for the layman who is also a practising Christian.
- The Associated Press reported that a few got queasy but that others found it an educational experience.
- Example sentences
- Failed ‘child-centred’ theories which took hold of education in the 1960s still retain their iron grip on educationalists and still infect teacher training colleges.
- Yet it sometimes seems that many teachers and educationalists have forgotten these basic facts.
- It is this group of educationalists who provide ongoing professional development to the 44,000 teachers who are committed to the learning needs of our young people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia