Definition of educational in English:
1Of or relating to the provision of education: children with special educational needs
More example sentences
- Its report is part of a wider review of special educational needs provision in the district.
- What, then, is the educational ethos in these schools, and what do they teach?
- Speaking English as a second language has no real impact on educational achievement.
1.1Intended or serving to educate or enlighten.
- He is also visiting schools to give informal educational talks about his experiences.
- The book is an educational experience for the layman who is also a practising Christian.
- The Associated Press reported that a few got queasy but that others found it an educational experience.
- Example sentences
- Failed ‘child-centred’ theories which took hold of education in the 1960s still retain their iron grip on educationalists and still infect teacher training colleges.
- Yet it sometimes seems that many teachers and educationalists have forgotten these basic facts.
- It is this group of educationalists who provide ongoing professional development to the 44,000 teachers who are committed to the learning needs of our young people.
Pronunciation: /ˌejəˈkāSHənləst/ /ˌejəˈkāSHnələst/noun
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.