Definition of edulcorate in English:
verb[with object] rare
Make (something) more acceptable or palatable.
- To edulcorate the trade even more, you'll be able to bask unlimited free domestic long distance telephone calls as well as be able to access your voice mail messages over the Internet!
- Perhaps you can edulcorate the deal with something they ask or dramatic play hard ball by bringing up a subject that will military unit them to shake in your favor.
- Example sentences
- What greatly helps the movie despite the edulcoration is whatever of Connell does survive, plus the better than usual production values.
- The edulcoration notwithstanding, documents from the early period of Arab rule often depict a brutal murderous conquest.
Definition of edulcorate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan