Definition of eff in English:
Used as a euphemism for “fuck.”.
- Around 4: 45 I think, me and Julia and some other dude stumbled back to her house where I promptly passed the eff out.
- Well, ma'am, what the eff would you know about an American white girl's hair?
- I'd tell you how, except I didn't see it because I was too busy trying to chronicle Ukraine's opener for posterity and being pestered by a fly that's buzzing around my head and won't effing eff the eff off.
- eff and blind
- British informal Use vulgar expletives; swear: You can eff and blind all you want; the rules still stand[Blind from its use in vulgar imprecations such as blind me (see blimey)]More example sentences
- Far better, then, to get a whole bunch of ordinary people for him to humiliate and eff and blind at instead.
- They never get in trouble when they eff and blind at home.
- He used to eff and blind at me but he was a superb coach.
1950s: the letter F represented as a word.
Words that rhyme with effchef, clef, deaf, def, Geoff, Jeff, Kiev, ref, teff, tone-deaf
Definition of eff in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.