- Expressing surprise, anger, or affirmation.More example sentences
- Of course, there's the predictable financial concerns (especially when I worked out yesterday how much, on average, I spend a week: egad!)
- The revelation that this crisis is really about - egad!
- In the University Parks, they were playing games I didn't know existed when I was young: lacrosse with mixed teams, egad!
late 17th century: representing earlier A God.
More definitions of egadDefinition of egad in:
- The British & World English dictionary