nounBritish • informal
- another term for French toast. I had eggy bread with maple syrup and baconMore example sentences
- No food in the house except for bread, two eggs, butter. Eggy bread for lunch then!
- On top of the traditional full English, the Athole offers options including Craster kippers, eggs benedict or eggy bread, many types of omelette, smoothies and freshly-made buttermilk pancakes with blueberries.
- My earliest food memory: My mum showing me how to cook eggy bread.
More definitions of eggy breadDefinition of eggy bread in:
- The British & World English dictionary