verb[no object] informal
Search the Internet for instances of one’s own name or links to one’s own website.
More example sentences
- Then I egosurfed and saw some interesting degrees of separation in my own life.
- I found it myself, last night, egosurfing.
- Ive egosurfed a number a times.
- More example sentences
- Last night I took a break to do a little egosurfing.
- Egosurfing is the popular new recreation pastime hitting the net.
Definition of egosurf in:
- The British & World English dictionary