verb[no object] informal
Search the Internet for instances of one’s own name or links to one’s own website.
- Then I egosurfed and saw some interesting degrees of separation in my own life.
- I found it myself, last night, egosurfing.
- Ive egosurfed a number a times.
- Example sentences
- Last night I took a break to do a little egosurfing.
- Egosurfing is the popular new recreation pastime hitting the net.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of egosurf in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.