- 1Operating by or producing electricity: an electrical applianceMore example sentences
- Since when did the average boat owner need a generator to operate the boat's electrical system?
- Many of them were young boys whose wire strings hit electrical power lines, causing short circuits.
- The instrument operates from a standard electrical outlet and requires no calibration.
- 1.1Concerned with electricity: an electrical engineerMore example sentences
- We have an electrical store there selling appliances, washing machines.
- In fact its name sounded more like a jewellery shop than an electrical store.
- The blast flung an air-conditioning unit and a microwave into the consulate garden from a nearby electrical shop.
- More example sentences
- Playing electrically, we seemed to stick to the pop sort of stuff, but personally I find it much easier to write country songs.
- In the body, it mops up destructive electrically charged oxygen molecules called free radicals that can damage tissue and trigger cancer.
- The receivers consist of ion channels - proteins that act as gateways for electrically charged particles.
More definitions of electricalDefinition of electrical in:
- The British & World English dictionary