- A thunderstorm or other violent disturbance of the electrical condition of the atmosphere.More example sentences
- In short, this could manifest itself into tornadoes, hurricanes and electrical storms.
- While rainstorms were not new to the community, the addition of electrical storms was considered unusual to Sachs Harbour residents.
- In 1953 Stanley Miller, a University of Chicago graduate student, found that by simulating the conditions of a primordial electrical storm, he could generate alanine and leucine in racemic form.
More definitions of electrical stormDefinition of electrical storm in:
- The British & World English dictionary