(abbreviation: ECG or EKG)
- A record or display of a person’s heartbeat produced by electrocardiography.More example sentences
- The field of cardiology was largely limited to the stethoscope, the electrocardiogram, and the autopsy suite.
- Your child's cardiologist may use tools like X-rays, electrocardiograms, or echocardiograms to monitor the defect and the effects of treatment.
- Chest radiographs, pulmonary function tests, electrocardiograms, and echocardiograms were interpreted without knowledge of other data.
More definitions of electrocardiogramDefinition of electrocardiogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary