- A machine used for electroencephalography.More example sentences
- They combine this information with data from an electroencephalograph, which measures electrical activity at the surface of the brain.
- Symptoms include rapidly progressing dementia, psychiatric and behavioral abnormalities, and a distinctive electroencephalograph reading.
- Sleep researchers divide up sleep time into stages, mainly defined by the electrical activity of cortical neurons represented as brain waves by an electroencephalograph.
More definitions of electroencephalographDefinition of electroencephalograph in:
- The British & World English dictionary