- A device for producing a narrow stream of electrons from a heated cathode.More example sentences
- A magnet distorts the picture as it distorts the path of electrons flowing from the electron gun towards the screen inside the tv.
- The experiment involves a source of quantum entities, let us say an electron gun that fires a steady stream of particles.
- When we built the electron gun we knew that a big problem would be to operate it at high electric field strength without breakdown.
More definitions of electron gunDefinition of electron gun in:
- The British & World English dictionary