- A pocket-sized computer used for storing and retrieving information such as addresses and appointments.More example sentences
- Manufacturers have expanded the PDA's abilities from a simple electronic organizer into an active data path, digital camera, wireless phone and even a network-based gametoy.
- Bluetooth is the code name for a very hot wireless technology that enables data connections between electronic devices such as desktop computers, wireless phones, electronic organizers and printers.
- Despite more than half a decade of trying to convince consumers that a PDA is more than an electronic organiser, that's still how most people view them.
More definitions of electronic organizerDefinition of electronic organizer in:
- The British & World English dictionary