- The issuing of books and other material in machine-readable form rather than on paper.More example sentences
- Without a contract specifying both paper and electronic publishing, an author could have two contracts for the same book.
- Her research interests include distributed publishing systems, electronic publishing, and information technology in journalism.
- This information could be tracked if there were sufficient space in the publication, which is generally not an issue in electronic publishing.
More definitions of electronic publishingDefinition of electronic publishing in:
- The British & World English dictionary