The measurement of the electrical potential between electrodes placed at points close to the eye, used to investigate eye movements especially in physiological research.
- Eye movements were recorded using electro-oculography and visually observed with the aid of Frenzel lenses during both sound and pressure challenge in four patients.
- There were similar cardiorespiratory channels to the PM unit but also two EEG channels, two electro-oculography channels, and two electromyogram channels (sensors to the anterior tibialis and genioglossus muscles).
- In four affected members, electro-oculography demonstrated marked reduction of the Arden ration.
- Example sentences
- Low electro-oculographic (EOG) ratios have been reported in patients with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) during the winter.
- Control is made by means eye movements detected using electro-oculographic potential.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.