- A record of the electrical activity of the retina, used in medical diagnosis and research.More example sentences
- The electroretinogram is a noninvasive physiologic technique for recording electrical potentials from the retina in response to flashes of light.
- Various aspects of the electroretinogram were abnormal in at least half of the cases in at least one eye.
- Animals were restrained such that their pleopods were free to generate respiratory currents across the gills, and recordings of the electroretinogram were made from intact eyes of living animals.
More definitions of electroretinogramDefinition of electroretinogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary