- 1Pertaining to electronic devices implanted in an organism.More example sentences
- Also, electrosomatic transport of contaminants toward the cathode also contributes to contaminant mass removal..
- Not the traditionally constituted body, but a new sort of electrosomatic construction now becomes the site of practice and project.
- 2Pertaining to electrical fields within an organism.More example sentences
- One proposed attempt at solving this problem was to treat, or "coat", the inner wall of the capillary tube so that electrosomatic flow would be reduced.
- In particular, he and colleagues are trying to sort proteins in canals on microchips by size, charge or chemical affinities through an 'electrosomatic effect' achieved by the application of electricity.