noun• informal , chiefly US
- A succinct and persuasive sales pitch.More example sentences
- Aside from the organisers, some young tech hopefuls were given 60 seconds to perform an ' elevator pitch ' for funding.
- Give me your 30 second elevator pitch to potential backers.
- Storan also presented a three-minute ' elevator pitch ' to potential funders at last week's First Tuesday networking event.
from the idea of having to impress a senior executive during a brief ride in an elevator.
More definitions of elevator pitchDefinition of elevator pitch in:
- The British & World English dictionary